Your Future With Rochem
At ROCHEM we are dedicated to creating an environment where individuals can bring their unique talents to be welcomed and embraced. Our employees are truly the cornerstones of our success. You will enjoy our team spirit and the opportunity for your continued professional growth.
At ROCHEM it is not just a job, it’s a career. If you are a motivated and focused individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career then consider joining our professional team.
Jr. NetSuite Administrator
Currently, we are seeking to hire a (Jr.) NetSuite Administrator. As a (Jr.) NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for understanding how systems operate in regard to existing and future integrations. You use this to develop, drive, and create system advances in accordance with current business standard operating procedures and the needs of individual departments. The (Jr.) NetSuite Administrator has the knowledge to combine a technical solution with business logic while implementing updates.
This position will not be a remote position and will report into the office each day.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed in order to meet evolving needs.
- Work directly with internal/external developers, NetSuite and/or other Professional Services organization to drive and coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects while assisting with configuration and other work as assigned.
- Must have proficient knowledge in NetSuite. Must be able to enhance or create saved searches, modify dashboards, forms maintenance, additionally skill set in workflows; Suite Scripts is preferred.
- Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Evangelize capabilities of NetSuite across the organization and drives user adoption across the organization.
- Manage multiple streams of work, actively communicating progress, roadblocks, and next steps. Follows best practices for testing, development, deployment, and implementation.
- Partners with internal and external resources to develop and execute User Acceptance Test Cases to include the NetSuite SCIS point-of-sale solution.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and according to our company standards.
- Partner cross functionally with Finance, Operations, Supply Chain and our China team.
- Work directly with NetSuite Support team, Integration Developer.
- Understanding of DBF and SQL tables is key.
- Basic PC setup knowledge
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ERP implementations, business operations, systems development, hands-on support and/or NetSuite Certifications
- Should have 1-2 years administrator experience with NetSuite or at least 3 years administrator experience with other major ERP systems
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficiency required in NetSuite.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Understanding of SharePoint is a plus.
Contract/Commission-Based Sales Professional
Rochem International, is currently seeking a contract/commission-based sales professional to further grow and develop our pharmaceutical API sales in the US and Europe. The right individual will use their strong industry relationships to initiate new projects on accounts that are not already developed and being sold to and will be compensated on sales-based commission. If you are competitive, financially motivated, and enjoy working with a dedicated team of professionals, we are excited to talk with you. *Remote Based Position*apply online